| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paracatu in May is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.3mm (1.2in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Paracatu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Paracatu, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Paracatu:
- Formosa, Brazil - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) NNW
- Brasilia, Brazil - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NW
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) NW
- Goias, Brazil - 377 kms (234.2 miles) WNW
- Goiania, Brazil - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) WNW
- Ipameri, Brazil - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) WSW
- Catalao, Brazil - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SW
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) WSW
- Araxa, Brazil - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Uberaba, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW
- Franca, Brazil - 375.4 kms (233.3 miles) S