| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paracatu in January is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden. A hearty 260.3mm (10.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Paracatu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Paracatu, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Paracatu:
- Formosa, Brazil - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) NNW
- Brasilia, Brazil - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NW
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) NW
- Goias, Brazil - 377 kms (234.2 miles) WNW
- Goiania, Brazil - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) WNW
- Ipameri, Brazil - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) WSW
- Catalao, Brazil - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SW
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) WSW
- Araxa, Brazil - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Uberaba, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW
- Franca, Brazil - 375.4 kms (233.3 miles) S