| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paracatu in April is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Paracatu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Paracatu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Paracatu:
- Formosa, Brazil - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) NNW
- Brasilia, Brazil - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NW
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) NW
- Goias, Brazil - 377 kms (234.2 miles) WNW
- Goiania, Brazil - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) WNW
- Ipameri, Brazil - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) WSW
- Catalao, Brazil - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) SW
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 328.9 kms (204.4 miles) WSW
- Araxa, Brazil - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Uberaba, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW
- Franca, Brazil - 375.4 kms (233.3 miles) S